Sherry's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"Not all environmentalists, pseudo or otherwise, are stupid.  I submit the New York N…"

Sherry replied May 20, 2012 to THE --> I Have No Land To Lease Syndrome <--

28 May 20, 2012
Reply by Dan

"Heckling - that's what people do when they have no facts of their own.  Kudos to Glo…"

Sherry replied May 1, 2012 to Dimock says yes to compressor stations, no to Clean Air Council

2 May 1, 2012
Reply by Sherry

"One other person I would like to mention in this, though, and I know he has extensiv…"

Sherry replied May 1, 2012 to PA water well problems? Perhaps!

7 May 1, 2012
Reply by Thomas J Shepstone

"Given that Pennsylvania is one of very few states with NO water well construction st…"

Sherry replied May 1, 2012 to PA water well problems? Perhaps!

7 May 1, 2012
Reply by Thomas J Shepstone

"This is one of those rare articles; a good interview with a unique angle.  I think t…"

Sherry replied Apr 16, 2012 to Link to "A Conversation with an Environmentalist Oil Industry Worker"

2 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Area Man

"This is probably my favorite balanced piece - it's long, but written in an entirely…"

Sherry replied Feb 19, 2012 to Good sources to learn more about shale gas drilling?

82 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Tom Copley

"Helpful how?  Hopeful of converting people to help push your own agenda, but how it…"

Sherry replied Feb 18, 2012 to Good sources to learn more about shale gas drilling?

82 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Tom Copley

"At the time the incident occurred, media reports said it blew the wellhead into piec…"

Sherry replied Feb 18, 2012 to Good sources to learn more about shale gas drilling?

82 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Tom Copley

"Tom, please, I hope you realize I wasn't jumping on you!  You are one of the strong…"

82 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Tom Copley

"A house did not blow up in Dimock; the determination has been that a build up of gas…"

82 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Tom Copley

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service