New way to get your money. Call IRS and tell them you'd like to pay your taxes but can't because you were cheated out of it.Let them go after it for you.

Maybe they can do the audits to see what you were cheated out of so they can get their share.

Views: 864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

good idea, but if they kept some of your income, then its their income. they will be paying the tax on it. sorry.

I have heard some of this companies send out 1099s that are way more then the people actually received.

according to my accountant they are sending 1099s out with the gross amount instead of the net amount that you would be taxed on which was the case for some of mine.

The good thing about the 1099s reflecting gross, is that you can take your 15% depletion on the full gross amount.


© 2020   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service