Can anybody get us a discussion going regarding activity in Sullivan County? Something?

Views: 2028

Replies to This Discussion

The most I have heard is $5850 per acre recently. I have heard that they increased the units to 900 acres, as well. They are contacting land owners adjoining the Huntsinger property now regarding going under their land. Even if you dont get a well, you will still get royalties from wells that reach under your property. Where are you located in Sullivan Cty?
They are offering $4500 and 15%. Wouldn't you think the percentage would be higher considering a 900 acre unit with the same amount of wells? Is this there way of playing with the numbers or am I missing something? I know they have paid $5750 and 20% recently. I guess it depends on how close to the well site you are. Is the Huntsinger property on Adams rd, because they have mentioned the Adams well to me. I'm in Colley about a mile east of the Colley Pub off 87. They don't give out a lot of information.
One parcel is on Star Road a half mile from Rte 87 and the other 217 acre parcel is on Rte 87 right on the Bradford and Wyoming County borders.
Is anyone currently leasing in Cherry Twp? If so what can I expect for a price if they knock on my door?
We leased everything we planned to lease about a year ago, as did about everyone I know.

Some of the property we leased in Bradford County now has well permits. The landsman have come out to work out the location of the wellheads and to work out details on road access and pipeline access. Rumor has it that a rig has been assigned with a rumored drill start date sometime next summer or fall.

We haven't had a whiff of a permit rumor in Sullivan County. On one Sullivan County lease we got a call from a landsman a few months ago asking about water wells on the property. This was apparently because they were considering a neighbors property for a possible dumping site for wastewater from fracing. I hope that Sullivan doesn't end up being the dumping grounds for the wastewater left over from Bradford and Tioga County wells.
why does wastewater have to be dumped. cannot it be filtered,treated and purified as is done in all chemical industries. i am a chemical engineer for 35 years. i'm new to this marcellus shale
Just a note. Some groups are planning on building water treatment plants in Pa. I know that a group was at a Cherry Twp. meeting some time ago. They wanted to build a plant outside of Dushore. I don't know if it is still in the works or not.

Jeff
Checkout ESPH (ticker) Ecosphere Technologies...they have developed an amazing technology to filter walter related to the Fracing.... it is incredibly cost effective and can handle the volumes involved. Very cool stuff.

Bayard
Does anyone have contact numbers for the companies leasing in Sullivan County?
Thanks
Is it a rumor that waste treatment plants are going to be built in Sullivan Cty?
I confirm it is a rumor, but not a fact. The fact is that I was called to verify the springs and water wells on my Sullivan County property near Millville. Another fact is that other neighbor property owners were contacted with the same questions. Though all the properties are leased for gas rights, there have been no gas drilling permits, nor any indications that there will be any in the next year. The rumor part came from a family member who had heard that a nearby property was being considered for frackwater disposal or treatment. I have no verification of this, and need any information I can get.
Bob, where in Sullivan County are you that CHK has approached you for a pipeline?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service