After more than half the crowd clapped, I knew the figure was going to stand....180 days from April 1st, everyone is supposed to be paid, ect, ect, ect...

I think BP is an improvement from Chesapeake, based on some stories....As far as the amount, ofcourse we would have liked to of matched the other counties...Like one guy said, the faster you get the money, the faster they can drill, and the faster you get royalties...

Views: 10727

Replies to This Discussion

When did they ask members to sign a committement letter?   How long was the committement letter in effect?   Could you join right up to the deadline?

Can I still get the $3900?

Not with ALOV.  Think I may look at NELA if I don't stay with ALOV.  ALOV just set the bottom.

how did the committment letter go down?  When did Alov ask for to sign a committment letter?   How long was the committement letter in effect?   Could you join the alov right up to the deal being down?

What is NELA? I'm still so new to all this and I'm still working on a lease with Chesapeake thru Mason Dixo.....so I'm not sure if I should join a land group or not. Did the people with ALOV for the trumbull county have to give 2.75% of their signing bonus to ALOV or was just a rumor?

That's a rumor.  www.nelashale.org  I'm happy with what ALOV did.  Not great communicators though.

Do any of you feel that ALOV was looking out for the landowner in this deal? Just curious....i've been reading the discussions and seems that most don't like the lease. Am I right that I read that the 17.25% royalty is calculated after transportation costs and taxes.....why is that?

I going to have my attorney break down the pro and cons.

do you have to pay the 2.75% fo the signing bonus or was that a rumor?

again,  RUMOR !!!

There was no 2.75% fee . As Bob continues on as Buckeye Mineral that's where the 2.75% comes into play.

People on here made it seem that the trumbull county group had to pay the 2.75% of their signing bonuses....so i was confused since I thought ALOV was a non-profit and the trumbull co group was the last group that they were representing. Do I have this right? Has Buckeye Mineral gotten any deals for the group that met last Oct? I haven't heard anything about that either....this would have been the group after the group that got $5800 per acre. Has anyone gotten a lease through Buckeye Mineral lately? I'm curious as to whether I should join them or not.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service