Would you sell your property with minerals for $15,000.00 / ac.

I advertised some of my property in the Oklahoma City newspaper, targeting Chesapeake brass and i have had 5 calls in two days.  I threw that figure out two a couple guys and both asked for me to send a legal description of the propery.  what do you think ???  to cheap ????

Views: 9423

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Land keeps going up,it takes time.I've seen it sell for 100k an acre and now that area is half that in Montgomery county PA. but there not making anymore of it so it will keep going up.

Who were the five calls from?. Post their 5 numbers here and I will gladly follow up.

I have stated before for $15,000.00 USD per acre, we will happily pack up and go.

A Bird in the Hand = 136 x 15,000 = $2,040,000.00

See ya!!! Kisses, Muwah!!

Schnoozie, finders keepers ! If these guys fall through ill gladly let you take a shot. I'm trying to sell 183. Of my 350. So I will still be in the play but also have a savings account !!

And it's not considered income so you save around 30-36% tax if not more maybe.  Oh wait now in Ohio you could one day lose another 7.5 percent with the severence tax.

For me this would not be an option since my property with me retaining my rights would be about that price.

NICE PLAN!  Even with 30 acres that's half a mil!

Im right with you on that!  I can deal with the bird in the hand thing too! 

How did you advertise the minerals for sale - classified ads?  Which OK city paper?

Yes classifieds. I just searched for a paper in okc. Not sure of name but it is first one on google search.

Where is this land located that you are trying to sell for $15000/ac

Guernsey county. Mill wood township.

you could get 15K/acre  just for themineral rights/royaties and keep the land.

Good play though...that tells me something about what the value of the land is worth by folks in the know.

I agree, we have to get to the main players and see what they are willing to spend. I think we are signing and selling too cheap. If I don't sell my next add is in Texas.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service