David Allen Lilly's Discussions (663)

Discussions Replied To (235) Replies Latest Activity

"It is a long way to the pad from Putney, I doubt you would be able to see much of wh…"

David Allen Lilly replied Jan 7, 2015 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"As for the deer discussion earlier, it really comes down to killing too many deer fo…"

David Allen Lilly replied Jan 6, 2015 to Barker, Shannon Run and Nevada rd. Tell us what you are hearing...

45 May 29, 2015
Reply by Reuben

"I have been gone over the New Year holiday but returned to increased activity on the…"

David Allen Lilly replied Jan 6, 2015 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"I looked at it again and you are right."

David Allen Lilly replied Dec 31, 2014 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"I would be interested in seeing them too, I couldn't find them but only spent a minu…"

David Allen Lilly replied Dec 30, 2014 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"Thank you to all who have provided this very exciting information today. It brings i…"

David Allen Lilly replied Dec 30, 2014 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"Admittedly I am not an authority on this type of document, it is literally the first…"

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"I would call the Krugliak Wilkins folks, they seem to be well thought of around here…"

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"Please do, I have been trying to get information on these legs and the unit they wil…"

David Allen Lilly replied Dec 29, 2014 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"Good luck getting any information. 3 emails with Antero for me and they swear they h…"

David Allen Lilly replied Dec 29, 2014 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service