Cheyenne's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Jim. That's very good information.   I'm attaching a file that displays th…"

Cheyenne replied Sep 18, 2011 to Regarding The Monroe Lake Wildlife Area 1333 acres in Malaga Township.

6 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Finnbear

"Oh boy, actually I have no idea as to how to proceed with this. I was hoping that on…"

Cheyenne replied Sep 17, 2011 to Regarding The Monroe Lake Wildlife Area 1333 acres in Malaga Township.

6 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Finnbear

"Our farm is located in Northern Monroe County"

Cheyenne replied Aug 28, 2011 to Our Malaga Township, Monroe County Farm consist of 175 ac completely free of leases, production & reservations. What is the best method of leasing for Oil & Gas? Perhaps an auction? Maybe sealed bids?

8 Aug 28, 2011

"Thank you Tom."

Cheyenne replied Aug 28, 2011 to Our Malaga Township, Monroe County Farm consist of 175 ac completely free of leases, production & reservations. What is the best method of leasing for Oil & Gas? Perhaps an auction? Maybe sealed bids?

8 Aug 28, 2011

"Thanks Brad, It doesn't look like well have any free time away from work to attend u…"

8 Aug 28, 2011

"Thanks John. I'm pretty sure that most of our neighbors already have (Oxford leased)…"

8 Aug 28, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service