james a asbury's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Tell you what-- go to the Wren's Nest-- ask Jamie Fry if he served the E.U and Shell…"

james a asbury replied Jan 3, 2014 to What's going on in your area?? any info???

2844 Sep 10
Reply by Mr. Bluebird

"can you back that up?  "

james a asbury replied Jan 3, 2014 to What's going on in your area?? any info???

2844 Sep 10
Reply by Mr. Bluebird

"I'll try to get you some exact locations Josie-  most of The Drill'N Man Team is out…"

2844 Sep 10
Reply by Mr. Bluebird

"Old or new maps?  one of the problems with the Wildcat Days.. YES>> LIKE PCT W…"

2844 Sep 10
Reply by Mr. Bluebird

"They knew long long ago there was some shallow oil here- but now they have the tech.…"

2844 Sep 10
Reply by Mr. Bluebird

"European Union -- Friend The Drill'N Man on Facebook to find the full story.  "

2844 Sep 10
Reply by Mr. Bluebird

"The reason I left this page was the harassing about my understanding of oil- not onl…"

2844 Sep 10
Reply by Mr. Bluebird

"after Gringo's smart ass comment... fat chance.  Rumor.. Gringo needs to get on some…"

james a asbury replied Jul 25, 2013 to What's going on in your area?? any info???

2844 Sep 10
Reply by Mr. Bluebird

"geography has little to do with why they are doing nothing in McKean/Elk or Potter.…"

james a asbury replied Jul 25, 2013 to What's going on in your area?? any info???

2844 Sep 10
Reply by Mr. Bluebird

"from what I can see 99% of this page is just B.S-  takes comments only a few replies…"

2844 Sep 10
Reply by Mr. Bluebird

RSS

© 2020   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service