Adam Thomas's Discussions (4)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Tommy D it is clear that you do not realize there is a HUGE difference between sayin…"

Adam Thomas replied Nov 2, 2011 to Has anyone heard of a land group called NELA?

9 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Adam Thomas

"The group you asked about is a group of environmentalists.  They are willing to leas…"

Adam Thomas replied Oct 31, 2011 to Has anyone heard of a land group called NELA?

9 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Adam Thomas

"Tanya, Thank you for being willing to do the research on the subject.  Unfortunately…"

Adam Thomas replied Oct 26, 2011 to Any more ALOV updates

240 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Susan Johnson

"Just to clarify, I am not in any way saying or making any accusations about the trum…"

Adam Thomas replied Oct 18, 2011 to Wishguard leasing in Northern Trumbull and Southern Ashtabula Counties...

88 May 4, 2012
Reply by D

"I would like to point out to mr. Kerns that I had absolutely Zero comments on this s…"

Adam Thomas replied Oct 18, 2011 to Wishguard leasing in Northern Trumbull and Southern Ashtabula Counties...

88 May 4, 2012
Reply by D

"For anyone that is interested, There was a very interesing discussion pertaining to…"

Adam Thomas replied Oct 18, 2011 to Any more ALOV updates

240 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Susan Johnson

"Thank you AR.  You saved me alot of typing but I would like to point out one very im…"

88 May 4, 2012
Reply by D

"Edward, I am very glad you brought that up. You will find as you look through the ma…"

Adam Thomas replied Oct 17, 2011 to Wishguard leasing in Northern Trumbull and Southern Ashtabula Counties...

88 May 4, 2012
Reply by D

"Of course the same three people continue their personal crusade because they do not…"

Adam Thomas replied Oct 17, 2011 to Wishguard leasing in Northern Trumbull and Southern Ashtabula Counties...

88 May 4, 2012
Reply by D

"By the way, Just to be clear, I am not making any accusations direct or indirect wha…"

Adam Thomas replied Oct 16, 2011 to Wishguard leasing in Northern Trumbull and Southern Ashtabula Counties...

88 May 4, 2012
Reply by D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service