Mickgyver's Discussions (266)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Mikey , Hello Private message me.  Ill talk to you there . Mick"

Mickgyver replied Oct 19, 2011 to Wishguard leasing in Northern Trumbull and Southern Ashtabula Counties...

88 May 4, 2012
Reply by D

"yes I understand ,that is how these companies try to keep from letting the other lan…"

Mickgyver replied Oct 19, 2011 to Wishguard leasing in Northern Trumbull and Southern Ashtabula Counties...

88 May 4, 2012
Reply by D

"Hello Mickey , is chesapeke leasing in your area , a friend of mine  had property in…"

88 May 4, 2012
Reply by D

"That a good Idea Craig ,  TARZAN ,uh sorry I mean adam  should just stick to his tre…"

Mickgyver replied Oct 17, 2011 to Wishguard leasing in Northern Trumbull and Southern Ashtabula Counties...

88 May 4, 2012
Reply by D

"fyi , Adam I was referring to myself . I asked the question ,and I wanted to see if…"

Mickgyver replied Oct 17, 2011 to Wishguard leasing in Northern Trumbull and Southern Ashtabula Counties...

88 May 4, 2012
Reply by D

"Yes Finnbear it is a sad day when some fail to tell the truth even when confronted w…"

Mickgyver replied Oct 16, 2011 to Wishguard leasing in Northern Trumbull and Southern Ashtabula Counties...

88 May 4, 2012
Reply by D

"Tell it like it is , Ill second the motion"

Mickgyver replied Oct 16, 2011 to Wishguard leasing in Northern Trumbull and Southern Ashtabula Counties...

88 May 4, 2012
Reply by D

"Yes Finnbear , I agree,that is a good point that is why I said I probably forgot som…"

88 May 4, 2012
Reply by D

"DOWN PAYMENTS another needed thing .  In addition to posting about getting the group…"

88 May 4, 2012
Reply by D

"Sometimes I just can't help to tell it like it is, and hope others can benefit from…"

88 May 4, 2012
Reply by D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service