Samuel J. Orr's Discussions (582)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"The answer is NO! They are trying to sell their Venango County acreage and all of th…"

Samuel J. Orr replied Aug 20, 2014 to Halcon in French creek township

3 Jan 30, 2018
Reply by MikeSmith

"I am pretty sure that Halcon abandoned Rainbow property and surrendered their lease…"

Samuel J. Orr replied Jul 4, 2014 to Activity in the County (Leases, infrastrature, drilling)

235 Jul 9, 2014
Reply by Brian

"It is a puzzle why Chevron would wait so long to frack the well but it is a positive…"

Samuel J. Orr replied Oct 2, 2013 to Activity in the County (Leases, infrastrature, drilling)

235 Jul 9, 2014
Reply by Brian

"Good summary. I think he called one area a "goat patch" or "goat pasture" but I am n…"

Samuel J. Orr replied Aug 2, 2013 to Halcon Utica/Point Pleasant Update: Trumbull County & Venango County look to be focus areas.

3 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Debbie

" To Jack F. Moreoil: I wonder if you might post an attachment showing horizontal wel…"

Samuel J. Orr replied May 25, 2013 to Any word on the flair test at Halcon's Phillips Well in Mercer County? Any word on the Allam well in Venango?

38 May 27, 2013
Reply by Mark Thompson

"Jack: Is it possible that you could post an attachment showing the Well sites for Me…"

Samuel J. Orr replied May 25, 2013 to Any word on the flair test at Halcon's Phillips Well in Mercer County? Any word on the Allam well in Venango?

38 May 27, 2013
Reply by Mark Thompson

"Believe me Tom, this is a good well. If all Halcon's wells were as good as Allam; Ha…"

Samuel J. Orr replied May 23, 2013 to Any word on the flair test at Halcon's Phillips Well in Mercer County? Any word on the Allam well in Venango?

38 May 27, 2013
Reply by Mark Thompson

"Allam Results are in and look very good. Go to Yahoo Finance and enter stock symbol…"

Samuel J. Orr replied May 23, 2013 to Any word on the flair test at Halcon's Phillips Well in Mercer County? Any word on the Allam well in Venango?

38 May 27, 2013
Reply by Mark Thompson

"Brian: Great picture. Would be nice if someone takes a picture at night when it is t…"

Samuel J. Orr replied May 12, 2013 to Any word on the flair test at Halcon's Phillips Well in Mercer County? Any word on the Allam well in Venango?

38 May 27, 2013
Reply by Mark Thompson

"Shell's option to acquire the old Horsehead Nickel facility in Beaver County was to…"

Samuel J. Orr replied May 2, 2013 to Front Page of Today's Oil City Derrick says "Shell intends to build cracker plant in Monica, Beaver County"

20 May 16, 2013
Reply by Jed Clampett

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service