Tom Pendergast's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Agree absolutely, Old Timer.  In Ohio, First Energy which is operating under bankrup…"

Tom Pendergast replied Jun 25, 2018 to HOW ABUNDANT NATURAL GAS IS FUELING U.S. GROWTH

4 Jun 26, 2018
Reply by David Allen Lilly

"Re Cove Point coming to the rescue of Boston:  not possible since the commissioning…"

Tom Pendergast replied Apr 15, 2018 to Why natural gas from Putin's Russia has to be imported to New England.

11 Apr 15, 2018
Reply by Tom Pendergast

"I might add a speculative note on the delicate pristine Yamal environment:  If you l…"

Tom Pendergast replied Apr 14, 2018 to Why natural gas from Putin's Russia has to be imported to New England.

11 Apr 15, 2018
Reply by Tom Pendergast

"200 years ago, the Adirondaks and Appalachian region stretching from New Brunswick/M…"

Tom Pendergast replied Apr 13, 2018 to Why natural gas from Putin's Russia has to be imported to New England.

11 Apr 15, 2018
Reply by Tom Pendergast

"I don't get how you think my take on Yamal as thriving compared to the time before g…"

Tom Pendergast replied Apr 12, 2018 to Why natural gas from Putin's Russia has to be imported to New England.

11 Apr 15, 2018
Reply by Tom Pendergast

"Massachusetts could have gotten their gas from Dominion's Cove Point, Maryland LNG e…"

Tom Pendergast replied Apr 10, 2018 to Why natural gas from Putin's Russia has to be imported to New England.

11 Apr 15, 2018
Reply by Tom Pendergast

"Gary,   Thanks so much for this link to Pin Oak.  I hadn't heard of them before.  Wh…"

Tom Pendergast replied Apr 7, 2018 to East Ohio Oil and Gas LLC

211 Mar 27, 2019
Reply by Blueflame_02

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service