All Discussions Tagged 'gas' (67)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

University of North Carolina Study on Labor and Shale Gas Development

Hi!My name is Jessica Rich. I am a doctoral candidate in the Department of Communication Studies at the University of North Carolina–Chapel…

Started by Jessica Rich

2 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Jessica Rich

Please write all WV Senators regarding HB 2688 forced pooling

My letter to all the WV State Senators regarding HB 2688 -- forced pooling. As a land and mineral owner in _____ County, WV, I am writing t…

Started by Benjamin Lester Harris

1 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by JK

WPX to divest from Marcellus Shale as profiting from gas proving more difficult

In case anyone missed this news. I "heard" that WPX has a deal in the works which will close at the end Jan. 2015. Supposedly to SW Gatheri…

Started by frank sparacino

0 Jan 6, 2015

Natural gas pricing for the upcoming year

I am going to predict that pricing for natural gas for the next 12 months will be higher than the previous 12. I base this upon how low the…

Started by David Perotto

27 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Joe Shervinski

House Bill 1684 passed by Environmental committee! Going to the House for vote!

This is huge for current and future leases! The is an amendment to the 1979 Oil & Gas Lease Act which A) guarantees a minimum NET roya…

Started by Steve AC

2 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

Question re shale well deployment

Still trying to get a feel for how the whole gas well process works. My main question is regarding how the single, vertical well is used in…

Started by NYPAShale

2 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by NYPAShale

NG price hits 5-year high

Natural gas closed at $6.15 today. Is this significant for further Marcellus/Utica activity in PA, which has been somewhat neglected since…

Started by NYPAShale

11 Feb 20, 2014

Attorney recommendations in eastern PA?

I'm looking for attorney recommendations in eastern Pennsylvania that specialize in negotiating with oil & gas companies and natural ga…

Started by Dallas Martin

10 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by John Capwell

Does Dry Gas = No Oil?

Just doing some research on the various plays in PA. Family has a couple of properties in PA, with one now tentatively part of a land group…

Started by NYPAShale

0 Feb 15, 2014

Drilling interest in Allegheny County, PA

I was going to post this at the Allegheny County board but there isn't much activity there. But a property of ours in northern Allegheny Co…

Started by NYPAShale

19 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by NYPAShale

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service