I see there is some interest in parts of Guernsey Count particulary the north eastern portion.  Can anyone elaborate on this?  Possibley we even need a Guernsey Co. group.  Thanks!

Views: 26048

Replies to This Discussion

I would say the vast majority were from Guernsey, scattered all over the county.  There were people from Belmont, Noble, Muskingum, Harrison to name a few, but the not many from these areas.
I believe they said that approximately 80% of the acreage currently in the group was from Guernsey Co.
Exactly, I just checked my notes.
Do you know for sure if they have any Belmont people in Washington, Wayne, Smith, Goshen, York, or Mead Twps? I am interested in what they are doing but as of last week they claimed they had no Belmont representation in the southern half of the county. That makes me very reluctant to join and I got the feeling from them that they didn't think I should either. They stated that I would be able to learn some valuable info from Tuesday's meeting.

Finnbear... I was at the Tues meeting and there may have been people from Belmont Co at the meeting but the email I received prior to the meeting stated that the group was 80% Guernsey Co (mostly east) and 5% Columbiana and the rest from Carroll, Harrison, Jeff & Noble. I would just call and talk to either Nathan or Bill through the website.. w***********

If the acerage is substantial they may be interested

Sorry for the delay getting back to you.  Thanks to all for the information.  Hope the meeting and continued activity by KWGD will help to drive the interest even higer in Guernsey.
Homeland Energy

did homeland energy drop off the map or what?

Do you know anyone in that group?
Every one is interested in the Utica shale play in Ohio. Their are several groups put together in Guernsey County  Ohio.  If you live under a rock you may not know what is going on. This is a good web site to get involved. Thanks Mike

question guys, we just had a rose run well drilled on us and it just went online about a week ago. The guy that tends the well told us he can't turn it on all the way as it's hooked to an old sales line and they are afraid it will blow the line. Doesn't the company have to run new line if the old line isn't any good? Thanks for any help.

Dave There are alot of old pipe lines in Ohio the pumper just wants to keep the line pressure down and feed the well in slow, that is not a bad thing good thinking for the pumper, Is this well located in Muskingum County out side of Adamsville I think I drove by when they were drilling and how much pressure is on the well? Thanks Mike

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service