Hi,GMS Members:

This is China shale gas unoffical website which contains China shale gas NEWS、RESOURCES、RESEARCH and PICTURES。

Welcome everybody to focuse China Shale Gas E&D 。

URL: http://www.cuog.cn/en/

Which comes from:

China Unconventional Oil and Gas (CUOG) is paying attention and advocating the unconventional oil and gas development of China. CUOG takes the focus on unconventional oil and gas development in China as the mission, records the process of it and provides a variety of unconventional oil and gas information, pictures, datas, documents,bbs and other services for researchers.

TangYing

Views: 1960

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for your attention.

Hello Tang

In the United State we have a few radical groups that oppose oil and gas drilling along with hydrofracking.  Of course the US being a free country we let these groups run around and act like fools.

I know that in China they must have some sort of environmental policies. I was wondering if your green program would harvest  these radicals of this nature into your recycle body organ and fertilizer  program? 

You might have to excuse me but I had a idea that this was a joke. 

Welcome to you.

Thank you.I have join GMS for about one years or more.

Lets hope that China can rapidly expand the horizontal/fracking of shale and do it responsibly (Unlike their other enterprises). The west coast and Canada are experiencing an increase of acid rain and other pollutants from China's explosive growth of coal fired electrical generation.

I have been to China twice (Shanghai area), they do burn lots of coal. The discharge causes serious air quality problems. The development of natural gas would benefit Chinese air quality. The generation of electricity could switch from coal to natural gas. This would obviously benefit the west coast and Canada. Hopefully the Chinese government will see this benefit and make the switch. Chinese heallth care costs would be lowered with the improvement in respiratory issues for their citizens.

Dave

Tang Ying,  with telling us that the people of China do not own their mineral rights to their land therefore they do not get royalties I assume.   Pls tell me when the U.S. oil companies make sales of shares of the U.S. leases then are they selling to private Chinese companies as investors?   or are they selling shares directly to the Chinese government?   I guess the question really is...who makes the profit?   Chinese investors /corporations/ or the Chinese government.   Would the lease holding be under the ownership of the Chinese investor or would the Chinese government be owning the lease holding shares?  I guess I wonder that because I wasn't aware that the people who own land in China would not own the mineral gas/oil rights as well so I wondered if that also applied to who can own mineral rights via lease shares of the U.S. resources.

Here in America if a business invests in the oil shale industry the government only collects taxes (a percentage) on the profit....so the American business man or just an individual can make the profit.  Is this the same in China...or does the government collect all the profit while the companies just pay salaries to their workers?

and thank you for posting and introducing yourself.

Are yinz guys looking to purchase oil & gas rights?  let me know.

If china so chooses NG extraction over other alternatives, it will take them a decade to switch off coal, but they will invest wildly and flood the markets. They seem very determined to build another hydro dam on the yellow river- which may change the conveyor system and affect the entire world.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service