General Shale Discussions (8,647)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

question about a contract

O.K. I have been viewing post on this forum and decided to join up. I appreciate everyones input on this board and see a lot of folks "real…

Started by Michael Lee Gent

1 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

ANOTHER SNAKE FLIPS LEASES

F.Y.I. COBRA LEASING LLC(CANFIELD,OHIO) HAS SOLD THERE INTEREST HERE IN TRUMBULL COUNTY TO CARRIZO(UTICA) LLC(HOUSTAN, TEXAS). THERE WAS 15…

Started by Craig Stull

0 Oct 17, 2011

wells and ponds fair compensation for surface owner.

Was just wondering what kind of compensation if any has been paid for landowners who have wells and ponds installed on their property, whe…

Started by jk

6 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by ShaleAdvice (Steven C. Townsend)

Snyder Brothers Marcellus Lease

Has anyone signed a marcullus lease with Synder Brothers? How did you make out? Are they paying the upfront payment fairly quickly ?

Started by E Bilgus

50 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Sam Douglass

Important Riverfront Landowners Meeting

Monday Oct. 17th, upstairs at Marv's Place, Sardis Ohio.  Come out and listen to the professional presentation of Dr. Bob Chase of Marietta…

Started by frank ellis

3 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by frank ellis

Random Lease Questions...

What is the advantage or disadvantage of a 1280 acre unit?  Along with this is a horizonal and vertical (no shallow but Marcellus and Utica…

Started by Buddy

0 Oct 15, 2011

$ 4000-5000

OK guys here it is ,Some time ago I predicted $4000-5000 ,well that $4000 is off the table  and $5000+ is in the play And I say it will SIZ…

Started by paul geiger

6 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by paul geiger

Well drilling terminology...

What does it mean on a Oil and Gass production report for a Marcellus well that is being drilled when the O&G state in the "Comment Tex…

Started by Little Cougar

15 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by DIGGER

What's going on in Marion County ??

Hello,    To my fellow Marion County members, Thank you for having me as a member.   I've noticed that the post in our section are from m…

Started by Michael Lee Wolford

0 Oct 13, 2011

old gas lease...

I own a chunk of property in Venango County that has a shallow gas well located on it.  I know that at least the shallow gas is leased and…

Started by PI

1 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by JK

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service