General Shale Discussions (8,653)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Newbie,please help! Just offered lease for gas rights, Clearfield County, have questions

Hi all, I will apologize right up front for sounding like a dummy about this! I am just now learning so please bear with me! That being sa…

Started by ajn

6 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by ajn

How to drill your own oil well

Try this  ,Go to Google earth ,find your acres use search at the top and use the ruler 4th from right side . Now click on for degrees ma…

Started by paul geiger

11 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by paul geiger

Leagle questions with adjacent landowners

I am a 25% stakeholder in a 120 acre farm parcel.  This parcel was originally 125 acres but 5 acres have been sold off to other owners.  Wh…

Started by Tom F

11 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by BICS

Ohio; From Rustbelt to Diamond Belt?

Good article on the Utica play in Ohio and its predicted affects.   http://www.rigzone.com/news/article.asp?a_id=111135&rss=true&ut

Started by Jim Litwinowicz

4 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by Dan

So, ya wanna CNG vehicle do ya?

Interesting article on converting cars to CNG and the home units to supply them.\   http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11266/1176838-185.stm#ix

Started by Jim Litwinowicz

2 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by craig

well permits

I was looking at the permit for my property in wva and was wondering what the numbers with the letter H behind them stood for. Does anyone…

Started by john t neil

2 Sep 23, 2011

Auction in Troy, PA

Any news from the Roan auction that I believe took place over the last weekend?  52 acre farm with mineral rights...  thx

Started by Shawn Smith

5 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Bob Byler

What type of wells is Oxford drilling in Quaker city ?

is anybody familliar with the wells Oxford has completed on Barker Rd, near Quaker city.  They are just down the road from me and im gettin…

Started by Rob Rotz

25 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Rob Rotz

oil and gas leasing

Has anyone went with Jim Millison's group on the oil lease. My husband went to a meeting and he was informative but also went to KWGD and t…

Started by Peggy Richardson

6 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Finnbear

Marcellus UNIT Construction

A new Marcellus well pad is being constructed on adjoining farm.  My farm is about 95 acres.  How can I find out if I am included in the un…

Started by Dennis Sweeney

2 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by philip andrews

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service