Misc. (182)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mineral Purchasing

There are many groups in the Monroe County area attempting to purchase our property for mineral rights.  Is there a reputable group that an…

Started by Roseanne Smith

4 May 25, 2014
Reply by evan

Latest Utica Shale Activity Map Ohio - ODNR report 04/26/2014

All, latest map on Utica Shale permits in Ohio, from ODNR April 26 update, with some nice preconfigured filter tabs. Click on LARGE MAP lin…

Started by Greg B

0 Apr 29, 2014

looking to lease my mineral rights in cambridge ohio (gurnsey county)

I am looking to sing with some one on my mineral rights here in cambridge ohio (gurnsey county) does any one know if any one is leasing in…

Started by mike james

12 Apr 25, 2014

HELP!! Possible fraud/illegal activities over lease

Own small amount of acreage in Monroe County.  I live in PA but my family lives on the property we own together.  Signed an easement lease…

Started by Sherry Zebley

2 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by James Foster

moutaineer; bought my well

Moutaineer,bought my(hbp),im nw trumbull co,close to 305,my question is what to do with the (jack pump)who can i contact to sell,and how mu…

Started by slowtrain

0 Apr 3, 2014

phone number

Do you know the person to contact or the telephone number that I can use to talk to them?

Started by Donna M. Thompson

2 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Donna M. Thompson

swepi

Any new word on the puryear well in cherry twp and what shells intentions are thanks joe

Started by joseph leone

1 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

ACCOUNTING QUESTIONS AND ISSUES

ACCOUNTING QUESTIONS AND ISSUES I have been receiving several conflicting bits of advice, all from professionals regarding certain accounti…

Started by daniel cohen

1 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by daniel cohen

DEDUCTIONS-ARE THEY LEGITIMATE?

I am dealing with 4 separate O/G companies with partial interests in the same well.The original drilling company was/is CHK, who later sold…

Started by daniel cohen

5 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by daniel cohen

AQUIFER CONTAMINATION WATCH

Sadly there doesn't appear to be any ongoing monitoring of aquifers related to drilling activity, This is not a single county issue, but an…

Started by daniel cohen

99 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by daniel cohen

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service