Jim Litwinowicz's Discussions (1,908)

Discussions Replied To (1389) Replies Latest Activity

"Mary; this site is for discussing issues related to natural gas and oil drilling, ei…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Jan 3, 2012 to How to avoid paying taxs on your leases

69 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Nelson Roe

"JS good info but not a surprise. Pickens was promoting wind energy while he heavily…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Jan 1, 2012 to America's natural gas Companies are pushing for government approval to export gas overseas for higher profits on the international market

36 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Jack Straw

"J A Hively; I seriously doubt it.  They consider the royalty payment, however small,…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Jan 1, 2012 to Question on Well Production.

18 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by farmgas

"Afraid Finnbear is right, they have no motivation to develop parcels that are HBP'd.…"

18 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by farmgas

"Saw the interview of Mr Pickens. When T Boone Pickens said "We may go down as the du…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Jan 1, 2012 to America's natural gas Companies are pushing for government approval to export gas overseas for higher profits on the international market

36 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Jack Straw

"A good question but one that is very hard to answer as there are too many variables…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Jan 1, 2012 to Whose wells produce best?

26 Jan 5, 2012

"Farmgas;  while it is true that additional units will be needed to fully include all…"

18 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by farmgas

"Check out this link from the USGS on NE Ohio quake history; http://earthquake.usgs.…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Dec 31, 2011 to

just now

"Damn, we just had a quake! Prelim at 4.0  Just as I posted my last comment about qua…"

just now

"Chance; personally I appreciate your concerns as many people hold the same concerns.…"

just now

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service