Frank Nesmith's Discussions (213)

Discussions Replied To (126) Replies Latest Activity

"I went back and read the court docs. I also googled some of the articles. I have to…"

Frank Nesmith replied Jul 3, 2012 to Famous Buell well (Buell 8H) about to be shut down!!! Chesapeake doesn't own horizontal drilling rights!

163 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Billy Park Whyde

"You have to admit they are quite busy now and Reuters seems to turn over another roc…"

Frank Nesmith replied Jul 3, 2012 to Famous Buell well (Buell 8H) about to be shut down!!! Chesapeake doesn't own horizontal drilling rights!

163 Jul 17, 2012

"Thanks again Jacque. Seems as if the poster is the owner."

163 Jul 17, 2012

"Is the shut down going to happen soon?"

163 Jul 17, 2012

"Sorry. I'm rather new here. "

163 Jul 17, 2012

"Any idea what that means in the short term?"

163 Jul 17, 2012

"Is this for real? What does this mean for all the other leases in Ohio? Does CHK hav…"

163 Jul 17, 2012

"Same thing happened in Beaver County, Pa with Range Resources and Chesapeake."

Frank Nesmith replied Jun 26, 2012 to CHK, Encana: Do they all work together ? Most live together at Southpoint.

13 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Sam Douglass

"What are they doing in Western Pa now? Beaver County area? Are they walking away fro…"

Frank Nesmith replied Jun 2, 2012 to Chesapeake Energy Corporation : Announces Significant New Discovery in the Hogshooter Play of the Texas Panhandle and Western Oklahoma

12 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by craig

"I don't know what is right or wrong in Dimock. I see the statements by both sides an…"

Frank Nesmith replied May 3, 2012 to Dimock Proud Sets The Record Straight

22 May 5, 2012
Reply by Moe

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service