Debby Melvin's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (82) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank heaven!  I am sick enough of all the politics everywhere else.  We don't need…"

Debby Melvin replied Oct 18, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"I've pretty much figured out during this whole ordeal with this lien that no lawyer…"

Debby Melvin replied Oct 16, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"The guy that holds the lien has been giving me the runaround for the last 2 weeks. …"

Debby Melvin replied Oct 16, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"I received my defect letter on Oct. 1.  The FedEx guy didn't ask for any kind of ID,…"

Debby Melvin replied Oct 15, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Keep the faith!  I have decided that there is no rhyme or reason as to how BP is pay…"

Debby Melvin replied Oct 5, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Great news, everyone!  Fed Ex was here today and while I didn't get a check, my defe…"

Debby Melvin replied Oct 1, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Everyone...thanks for all the information!  I've also done some research and that ol…"

Debby Melvin replied Oct 1, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"DM...these are exactly my same thoughts.  I will fight the good fight to get any pro…"

Debby Melvin replied Sep 30, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Craig, I did check all the various places I could find and to the best of my knowled…"

Debby Melvin replied Sep 30, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Well, only today and tomorrow left to worry about whether I'm getting a check or a l…"

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service