Kathleen Elsie Gibbs's Discussions (139)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"In our case we have had the traffic for six years. We now have three flagmen on our…"

Kathleen Elsie Gibbs replied Feb 5, 2013 to Seneca Resources Shows How to Reduce Truck Traffic from Shale Gas Development

1 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Kathleen Elsie Gibbs

"I would not go as far as saying it is impossible for something to happen. I think it…"

Kathleen Elsie Gibbs replied Mar 9, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012

"As a mother and grandmother I wonder more about the chemicals in the city water syst…"

Kathleen Elsie Gibbs replied Mar 9, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012

"And now we have the truth about why you are here. I use "brine" to make pickles. Bri…"

352 Mar 9, 2012

"You can also have a conversion for the car you now own."

Kathleen Elsie Gibbs replied Feb 26, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012

"It is the PUC that allows the utility rates to go up and down. This is the reason th…"

Kathleen Elsie Gibbs replied Feb 26, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012

"Sorry I was talking about the white pickups that run the road where I live. Also I a…"

Kathleen Elsie Gibbs replied Feb 25, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012

"The government is the one that makes the decision on the price for home use. Complai…"

Kathleen Elsie Gibbs replied Feb 25, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012

"Gee maybe I will need to tell my friends that get their gas supplied that their hous…"

Kathleen Elsie Gibbs replied Feb 20, 2012 to Would you buy land w/o mineral rights?

52 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by mbc

"My thoughts on this is that as long as the mineral rights do not include a surface r…"

Kathleen Elsie Gibbs replied Feb 20, 2012 to Would you buy land w/o mineral rights?

52 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by mbc

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service