I have 350 ac. in Guernsey co.  i would like to sell 100 ac. of it.  it is in an oxford lease with 2 + years remaining, no well yet.  I will be advertising it soon, thought i would start here.

Views: 3578

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How much do you want for it? Is it open farmland? If not, how much is open? Exactly where in guernsy is it?

Lets just say i have a number in mind.  it is recaimed ground, just a guess but around 30 ac is open.  Millwood town ship.  send me your email if you would like to see a map.  The price is a very large number.

If there is no well yet, then could your title be somewhat misleading?  It reads "Anyone interested in 100 ac. with royalties"  if there is no well & from the sounds of it, it is not included in a production unit, shouldn't it say "with mineral rights already leased" instead of with royalties?  Saying with royalties makes it sound as if income is currently being generated.

you are correct, i get confused.  your title would fit better.  There is not any income yet. 

Anyone interested in 54.7 acres in Lawrence township Tioga County with 28.97 acres in a unit?  All OGM's and leases go with it.  Shell says the other 25.7 acres will be in the next well.  IM for details.

Bonnie, your stealing my thunder !  just kidding , hope you sell..

Robert; not trying to steal your thunder in any way.  I hope you can sell to make your dreams a reality.  That is what we are trying to do. 

I am interested. What is your royalty percentage?

not sure if you are asking me or Bonnie ?

Sorry, That was for Bonnie

12.5%

Have you tried Ebay? lol

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service