I have been hearing of companys offering $12000, $13000 even $15000/ acre to buy mineral rights. So far I haven't been able to find out who is making these offers. If you've received an offer in this range could you please tell me who made it? Thanks.

Views: 83912

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Location, location, location...

I agree.  

I sense a fear of being wrong behind the vehement reactions to the idea of selling. 

How long since the acreage has been timbered?

Oops, my apologies.

Wrong website.

OK.....WE have beaten this dead horse enough.

WE all now know that Royalties per acre are going to be between $0 and $200K over the life of the well(s)

So....landowners....armed with this information.....sell/don't sell, make a deal you can live with.....and enjoy your life.

Mineral buyers....you most likely bought low and are selling high....good for you.

These assumptions are of no help.

I have yet to see a post in which anyone claims to know what is available in terms of offers, and I feel certain that no one here knows what the O&G's are paying to acquire them from the brokers.  

Without those two amounts, or a specific offer or buyer, the responses are just speechifying.

Please check DML Energy CompanyMy neighbor just sold his through DML Energy Company, a small firm that works in PA and OH..

I think they are a Denver company but my neighbor was paid in 45 days, and was happy with their offer. Definitely worth checking into

dmlenergy.com

(303) 304-6328 - Matt

Where does your neighbor live and what did they get per acre?  This thread began with a person wanting to know if the rumors of high prices paid for mineral rights were true and who made those offers........ there have been. Very few if any  replies that answer this .....just a lot about the wisdom or lack thereof of selling........I know of an offer of 18k per acre  made for minerals in monroe county ohio.    .....the more knowledge a seller has the better deal they will get 

Thank you Mr. Richmond.  

Perhaps the thread has a chance after all.

I was offered from Vantage Energy 11,000 per acre in Belmont county Mead township.

Thank you, charliet.

Reading through these posts, I feel obligated to throw Keystone Buckeye Energy's name into the ring.  They have done business with family members, and close personal friends of mine.  A friend of mine was paid in 30 days in one instance, though I don't believe that is the norm.  From what I was watching, they were driving market price in Ohio for a while.  I have yet to hear one negative tidbit about this company.  They are out of Pennsylvania, and their contact information is below.  

www.keystonebuckeye.com

412-888-0985

I don't know about obligated, but it's much appreciated

Since the day Oxford Oil showed up here with their horrendous lease and generous offer of $10 an acre I have been appalled by the greed of some and the eagerness to take advantage of those who are easy to take advantage of.

I have seen landowners make many mistakes, and it has cost them dearly. I have seen them lied to over and over, seen them bulldozed into bad decisions and seen their lives turned upside down.

When you account for the vast sums of money to be made from the oil and gas here you better make very sure what you are doing, because money is a corrupter, and it corrupts many.

Reporting me to the site is ludicrous.

Does it look like I have never done this before ?

I blog almost daily, not just on this site, I have been attacked up and down, but could not care less, they are words on a computer screen from folks who may or may not even be real.

Grow up.

I did what I set out to do, and will be back periodically to reiterate my points against selling your royalties.

In nearly 100% of my experiences in the real world, the ones most emotional and the ones the most in the wrong, and that has held sway here.

No more than two of you even know me personally. You are mad because someone called you stupid, or called something you did stupid, or called something you are doing stupid.

Might be time to bake the crust a little more, it's too tender yet.

Best of luck figuring it all out.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service