Information about drilling activity, pipelines, etc. in Millwood Township.

Views: 122344

Replies to This Discussion

What troubles did they have that put them behind?

There was an explosion at the Pora site at the end of October.

It looks like 1 oil tanker every 1-2 hours is taking oil out of the Hayes cgf over the last couple of days. 

What is worse is the horrendous treatment of us at my house by the workers and the  trucking firms. They just don't care about safety and no body is able to help us tamp them down on their speed.

donald do u know how many wells are flowing in the plant right now ? fritz hayes pora etc

Are you sure they are trucking oil out and not something else involved in the process ?

I noticed the flare and was kind of surprised, I didn't realize they would have to flare a gathering facility.

Those tanker trucks you wrote about, are they red cabs with silver tanks, West Virginia something or other on the door emblem ?

Those guys been flying by my house.

Yes i think those large tankers with the red cabs and silver tanks are probably taking out oil but i do not know that for sure. They do have a flammable sign on them.There are also smaller tankers with white cabs coming out of there every hour or 2 that say brine on the side of them.   

Well fellas, we have decided to sell our house and leave, because we fear it is just a matter of time before somebody is killed by the trucks flying up and down 513 and Putney Ridge Road.

We are tired of the noise from the jake breaks, the dust, the mud and the guys throwing their trash in my yard when I complain about them.

We have had it, and fear it will only get worse. We know for sure it isn't going to get any better.

I hear Muskingum county is really nice, maybe New Concord area, oh well, life goes on.

I am very sorry.  Ever since this boom started, this has been my worry.

We thought we were never going to move again. We wanted to stay here forever. But it is un-bearable and going to only get worse. And I am not being dramatic, someone is going to get hurt out here, it I out of control.

I saw the Grape Hollow guys PASSING THE SCHOOL BUS ON A DOUBLE YELLOW LINE AS SHE WAS TRYING TO TURN LEFT ONTO MCBURNEY ROAD.

Turns out it had happened three times with two different guys. I reported it, nothing happened.

I was run off of Putney two Sundays ago driving in my Suburban.

I have had my mailbox knocked off three times during the summer until they destroyed it on the third time.

And I am told 2015 will be worse. Time to go.

Life goes on, it just wont go on here.

I don't blame you a bit. You want to buy my house ? I'm ready to build soon I hope.  The traffic on Putney is unreal first thing in the morning. I was heading out to my place from Mcburney the other morning and it was a constant flow coming from 513,  no doubt it will never be the same .  Sad   

We are headed west, New Concord area. We met with our realtor last week and made a list of things to do before we put the sign in the yard. She says she has some interest from folks wanting to buy it as is. We would stay around here but the price of property is prohibitive.

I am not asking anyone to feel sorry for us. One day it will pay off, but right now it kind of stinks.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service