I just overheard a Tom Wolf commercial and golly gee willickers we all better get out there and vote for him!!  He wants to make sure our vocational students are educated in the skills and trade experience they need to ensure employment and access to good-paying jobs!!!!!!

er, wait, aren't most of those newer good paying vocational jobs tied to the increase in gas extraction activity, both primary and secondary?  Welding, diesel mechanics, machinists etc.........................

Well if these demo-crackhead candidates want to tax the crap out of the gas industry to ensure ample positive cash flow to the urban welfare queens, and said industry decides Ohio or North Dakota or wherever is suddenly looking much more promising, where the heck are these exceptionally-educated vocational students supposed to exercise their newly-honed skills?

So the vaunted severance taxes will supply ample travel and/or moving expenses also?

sheesh.

Views: 4637

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Let's face it. Benghazi was a major Hillary screw-up that got the gay ambassador Chris Stevens killed along with three Navy Seals. If three Seals could make it there by ground then why didn't they get air support?

Gays think liberal Dems are on their side. What happens when the politically correct and morally unreliable Dems start giving way to Sharia law? Look at France, it's happening already there. You think they'll be for gay marriage? The gays will be this first to get beheaded then the Christians. But we'll have our guns and bibles to cling to.

Yeah, I think I have to agree with that one too.  I mean, I think it's gross, but heck, nobody has any control over to whom they're attracted.  We're all human beings.

This topic sure veered off into left (no pun intended) field.

So let's get back to my point. The Dems will sell you down the river if it's politically expedient for them. They say they stand for something but when the time comes I wouldn't count on it.

democrat gave me an impassioned argument today about what he cares about when he votes.   his wallet.   got laughed at when I pointed out everything isn't about his wallet.

agree

Lets all take another breath and be totally honest here.  I'm a registered Democrat because where I live I can only affect local Spring elections by being registered as such, to say that is my choice of parties , no  its not but I  can also admit I don't see to much coming from either side.  My first fix would be one term only for any elected official!  Second, all people under SS (working people).  No check of any kind for non-working without some kind of physical or mental contribution.  This could include picking up roadside trash.  I pay for my cell phone,  when my retirement does not pay for it, I won't have one.  We have made everyone believe by breathing we have entitlements, sorry not so.  Our system is surely a sorry state of affairs and we are trying to teach other countries about Democracy.  WHEW!  We may live in the best nation but for how long?  Not a citizen, don't pay taxes, don't vote and affect my future.  How's that for being opinionated?

we have taken peoples

bottom line is if you become inconvenient in a progressive society,which the democrats want to impose on us,    you are in danger. especially the unborn and old. handicapped people too. if you cost society more than you contribute,you are solient green.

Obamacare!! Because grandma is shovel ready!

Not sure why Keith allows this thread to continue - this kind of worthless chatter ruins GMS.

hahahahahah!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service