Just curious...

I am in Liberty township and a few months ago got an offer to buy my royalties for 1500 to 1800 per acre, but they would do a more in-depth look if I was serious which "mite change the numbers" slightly....even tho I am not drilled or receiving any royalties ..talked to a landsman rite b4 I contacted them and he advised caution as there will be "significant" activity in my area in the "near future"....how about it, anybody else get an offer or hear anything or see any activity here in Tioga Co. ?

Views: 138352

Replies to This Discussion

And you are the arbiter of who is/isn't anti-American?

Anne would rather give our hard earned dollars to the Russians instead of Americans In PA . 

MA used 'dirty'  OIL to generate Electricity this winter , where did that oil come from , Saudi Arabia ? 

And you, Ralph, never buy Chinese made goods at Walmart?

I have nothing to justify; I didn't buy the Russian natural gas. But you might want to go after the PA Liquor Control Board. Their online product catalog lists Russian Vodka.

Alright, this is getting out of hand....what's wrong with Russian Vodka?? I am drawing the line there.....Jeeeesh!!

Is nothing sacred anymore? Next Irish whiskey will be in the bullseye....then Jamaican Rum....and Canadian Scotch!

Ok. Gotta go....I have to run to the package store before they read your posts.....

There is likely some J.W. Dant left.

"Jones Act leads to surreptitious imports of Russian LNG"
Hawaii Free Press - 2/8/2018

"Washington and industry need to re-evaluate the 1920 Jones Act, which stipulates that shipping between United States ports must be on American built, registered and crewed vessels. None of the vessels carrying L.N.G. from the Gulf Coast meet this requirement and thus cannot supply New England with domestic gas. ..."
http://www.hawaiifreepress.com/ArticlesMain/tabid/56/ID/21106/Jones...

"Cyberattack ‘Wake-Up Call’ Puts Pipeline Sector in Hot Seat"
Bloomberg - 4/9/18

"In website notices to customers this week, at least seven pipeline operators from Energy Transfer Partners LP to TransCanada Corp. said their third-party electronic communications systems were shut down, with five confirming the service disruptions were caused by hacking. But the companies didn’t have to alert the U.S. Transportation Security Administration, the agency that oversees the nation’s more than 2.6 million miles of oil and gas conduits in addition to providing security at airports. ..."
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-09/cyberattack-wake...

I'll be sure to specify natural gas for my cremation.

What is #3 heating oil?  The crematory in Tioga does have an air quality premit.  (Ran across it in the PA Bulletin.)

"59-00023 This facility has the potential annual emissions 0.19 ton of carbon monoxide, 0.95 ton of nitrogen oxides, 0.01 ton of sulfur oxides, 1.85 ton of particulate matter, 0.02 ton of hazardous air pollutants, 0.05 ton of volatile organic compounds, and 1,116 tons of greenhouse gases. "

Again, what is #3 heating oil?

"MO" - I was just curious how long it would take you to admit having made an error.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service