Mike C.'s Discussions (128)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Jim L. you should simply have CX call and ask Halcon what is going on. "

Mike C. replied Dec 19, 2012 to Mercer County is very hot! Landowners and Landowner groups please post with info!

129 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by OIL FINGER

"Sorry Jim I forgot to congratulate you.  Great job!!!"

Mike C. replied Sep 12, 2012 to Mercer County is very hot! Landowners and Landowner groups please post with info!

129 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by OIL FINGER

"Here it is!  I knew I remembered seeing this.  (sorry I thought I posted under the o…"

Mike C. replied Sep 12, 2012 to Mercer County is very hot! Landowners and Landowner groups please post with info!

129 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by OIL FINGER

"Correct.  Halcon and Hillcorp are tied to CX.  Carrizo is not.  I just looked and it…"

Mike C. replied Jul 5, 2012 to Mercer County is very hot! Landowners and Landowner groups please post with info!

129 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by OIL FINGER

"Carrizo has most of West Salem under lease.  I am sure that is who they are referrin…"

Mike C. replied Jul 2, 2012 to Mercer County is very hot! Landowners and Landowner groups please post with info!

129 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by OIL FINGER

"I have some acreage scattered around Mercer as well as Trumbull.  I have been workin…"

Mike C. replied May 18, 2012 to Mercer County is very hot! Landowners and Landowner groups please post with info!

129 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by OIL FINGER

"Puff your chest out when everyone is paid. "

Mike C. replied May 17, 2012 to Mercer County is very hot! Landowners and Landowner groups please post with info!

129 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by OIL FINGER

"Congrats on that 7.5 million dollar commission. I will congratulate further if every…"

Mike C. replied May 17, 2012 to Mercer County is very hot! Landowners and Landowner groups please post with info!

129 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by OIL FINGER

"The post cards did not say a deal was eminent.  The postcards were for a meeting in…"

Mike C. replied May 14, 2012 to Mercer County is very hot! Landowners and Landowner groups please post with info!

129 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by OIL FINGER

"You are assuming that companies trade left and right.  I am connected enough to the…"

Mike C. replied May 14, 2012 to Mercer County is very hot! Landowners and Landowner groups please post with info!

129 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by OIL FINGER

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service