Susan Yungwirth's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Ann, one of my friends posted it to their wall...she is very against the gas wells a…"

Susan Yungwirth replied Apr 2, 2011 to article on facebook...Could Shale Gas Power the World?

3 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Susan Yungwirth

"as a land owner on a dirt road, in the middle of a very "active" drilling area, we s…"

Susan Yungwirth replied Mar 25, 2011 to "DEP Shuts Down Potter County Gas Well Construction Site"

11 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by William Ladd

"I was looking at this also... There is a link off the rlstore site... easy to downlo…"

Susan Yungwirth replied Feb 24, 2011 to Tioga County Marcellus Gas Production, July-Dec., 2010

2 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Ann Ticopa

"they (seneca) are not only serious about drilling but also about getting the pipelin…"

Susan Yungwirth replied Jan 22, 2011 to East 2010 Tioga County Wells by Township

10 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Ann Ticopa

"http://www.wetmtv.com/news/local/story/Governor-Ed-Rendell-To-Be-In-Wellsboro-Friday…"

Susan Yungwirth replied Aug 26, 2010 to governer to be at tioga county courthouse friday august 27th

3 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Lynn Wigglesworth

"there are several wells by seneca that are on line and my neighbors are recieving ro…"

Susan Yungwirth replied Mar 20, 2010 to Gas to market

32 May 7, 2010
Reply by Christopher S Gilbert - Realtor

"they go all directions... like spokes on a wheel, each horozontal well is drilled in…"

Susan Yungwirth replied Mar 12, 2010 to

just now

"ok... the land owner of the well pad will probably be involved with all the producti…"

Susan Yungwirth replied Mar 11, 2010 to

just now

"josie, the first 2 wells on the pad are pumping... they are drilling more as we spea…"

just now

"I guess the first question you should ask is if the property is in the production un…"

just now

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service