General Shale Discussions (8,374)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

OH Gov Candidate: End all Oil and Gas Drilling

http://www.cleveland.com/open/index.ssf/2018/01/dennis_kucinich_calls_for_end.html Wants to end all oil and gas activity in Ohio. COLUMBU…

Started by Sam Moore

15 Feb 8
Reply by Barry D

Fractional Acreage / Better to Lease or Not

My wife has a fractional interest in 1/4 acre, from inheritance (fathers' side) dating back to early 1900's. The minerals are located in W…

Started by Shelby

2 Feb 8
Reply by Shelby

"Beware of Fake Coalitions"

https://energyindepth.org/ohio/heads-up-to-ohio-landowners-beware-of-fake-coalitions/

Started by Becky

1 Feb 6
Reply by Becky

Indiana County Marchand Unit

Does anyone have an update on the Marchand Unit in North Mahoning Township.  One unit is producing and four additional permits are on the b…

Started by rob

63 Feb 5
Reply by Spike's Kin

lease over lease, has anyone done this?

Has anyone been involved in leasing over an existing lease? Case in point...me and my neighbor was leased with CHK. our leases was not rene…

Started by Donald

8 Feb 4
Reply by Jon

anyone hearing of any new leasing activity in Franklin or Wayne Twp.

Checking to see if anyone has heard of any leasing in Wayne or Franklin Twp.

Started by time will tell

0 Feb 3

Cracker Plant

A few questions as the cracker plant is being built: will a resurgence in leasing/pricing start before it is finished? is there enough lea…

Started by M.A.B.

7 Feb 2
Reply by M.A.B.

Gulfport in Trouble?

Does anyone know if Gulfport is in financial trouble?  They are 60 days late on payments and just tell me they will pay me when they pay me…

Started by Sam Moore

16 Feb 2
Reply by Sam Moore

plug and perf method

in the plug and perf method can the frac set up drill out the plugs or do they set up a small rig to do that for completion?

Started by william george allison

0 Feb 1

LEADFOOT TRUCKER DRIVERS

On our way to Coudersport hospital this morning (January, 31, 2018) about 6:30 Am. we were approaching Denton hill at the legal speed. I no…

Started by william Allen. Ladd

3 Feb 1
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

RSS

© 2018   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service