General Shale Discussions (8,645)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Compressor Station

In the standard ROW agreement, does a compressor station need to be named as an unwanted appurtenance, or is the compressor station a separ…

Started by Lance Nimmo

15 Feb 19, 2013

Paragraph 19 issue

Does anyone know anything about how to get the renew and re lease for 5 more years part of paragraph 19 taken out/amended off of a lease?  …

Started by Roberta Rogers

13 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by mike bates

Lease expired, what's next?

In 2008 we signed a five-year lease with the option for a five-year extension. In January the first five-year lease expired and much to our…

Started by M2

2 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by scs570

pipe lines

Can anyone tell me if you can be forced into a pipeline or is it purely optional?  I was contacted about a pipeline on my property and afte…

Started by Kris Smith

17 Feb 18, 2013

Every landowner oppose PA Senate Bill 744 regarding royalty owner taxation

Please join me in opposing PA Senate Bill 744.  Here is a link to the bill: Link to PA Senate Bill 744 This bill is currently in committe…

Started by Frank Walker

44 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by myles fetterhoff

coal mine in kirkwood Belmont Co.

Besides mineral rights our family owns a coal mine in Kirkwood in Belmont Co. We have a lawyer taking care of the mineral rights but not th…

Started by Bonnie Crawford

0 Feb 18, 2013

Quality of Gas Compared to Tyler County

Is there a difference in the quality of gas between Wetzel and Tyler County, or are they near equivalent? I asked this because we have 2 co…

Started by Kevin Keller

2 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by Kevin Keller

wheelage

Should a Landman ever represent that the party they are representing 'does not' enter into agreements containing a particular change(s) or…

Started by Rick Heinzmann

0 Feb 18, 2013

gas owner cooperation in Wetzel county

Are there any property owners/gas rights owners joining together for negotialtions with EQT in Grant district of Wetzel County?

Started by William Higgins

0 Feb 17, 2013

Holding out

Well, there are 4 of us left standing on a lease. 3 of our relatives signed a unchanged company lease (ouch).  4 relatives signed a lease t…

Started by D L T

6 Feb 17, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service