Dott's Discussions (109)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"David, I have not yet received the email showing that you accepting my friends reque…"

Dott replied on Thursday to Calculating future royalties

29 on Friday
Reply by David Allen Lilly

"Ed, Again your figure seems high to me. If the figure you quote is what a royalty ow…"

Dott replied on Wednesday to Calculating future royalties

29 on Friday

"David Allen Lilly, Thank you for the reply.  I did send you a friends request."

Dott replied on Wednesday to Calculating future royalties

29 on Friday

"Ed, So are you saying that the Royalty owner(20%) should get $64,275 per acre after…"

Dott replied Dec 5 to Calculating future royalties

29 on Friday

"David, Can we talk a bit about your no deduction lease with a market enhancement cla…"

Dott replied Dec 1 to Calculating future royalties

29 on Friday

"Carp, It's hard to know for sure but your lease may be free from deductions, it seem…"

Dott replied Oct 29 to US District Court finds Ohio Would Follow "At the Well" Rule for Post-Production Costs

14 Oct 29
Reply by carp

"Carp 4, This is an example of a Market Enhancement clause.  It leads you to believe…"

Dott replied Oct 28 to US District Court finds Ohio Would Follow "At the Well" Rule for Post-Production Costs

14 Oct 29
Reply by carp

"Bo, After reading the article that Becky provided I think if you have language that…"

Dott replied Oct 27 to US District Court finds Ohio Would Follow "At the Well" Rule for Post-Production Costs

14 Oct 29
Reply by carp

"James , You must be referring to a "Market Enhancement Clause" which begins with the…"

Dott replied Oct 27 to US District Court finds Ohio Would Follow "At the Well" Rule for Post-Production Costs

14 Oct 29
Reply by carp

"I would think that if you have a lease that states "no post production costs deducte…"

Dott replied Oct 26 to US District Court finds Ohio Would Follow "At the Well" Rule for Post-Production Costs

14 Oct 29
Reply by carp

RSS

Support GMS

Local Groups

Blog Posts

Shale Gas News – December 9, 2017

Posted by Thomas J Shepstone on December 11, 2017 at 10:05am 0 Comments

The Shale Gas News, heard every Saturday at 10 AM on 94.3 FM, 1510 AM and Sundays on YesFM, talked about opportunities for women in natural gas, CONSOL Energy, OH landowner lawsuit and much more last…

Continue

Events

December 2017
SMTWTFS

© 2017   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service