Bullfrex's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Don't fret Paul, as I just read where they will need to cover the entire country of…"

Bullfrex replied on Monday to Natural gas emissions will blow Europe's carbon budget at current levels

7 on Monday
Reply by Bullfrex

"I agree about predicting future royalties....predicting well production is a crap sh…"

Bullfrex replied on Monday to Calculating future royalties

16 17 hours ago
Reply by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

"George Kosht, you might consider trying Keith's suggestion of using the ShaleCast ca…"

Bullfrex replied Nov 11 to Calculating future royalties

16 17 hours ago

"I may not be comprehending the gist of your inquiry....but here is what is generally…"

Bullfrex replied Nov 9 to Calculating future royalties

16 17 hours ago

"Jeepers Paul....why didn't you tell us this 11 months ago, when this story was publi…"

Bullfrex replied Nov 4 to Pennsylvania Attorney General Is ‘Looking Into’ Fracking Problems Across State

12 Nov 4
Reply by Josie

"Farmgas, One factor is the depth rating of the drilling rig employed. While most any…"

Bullfrex replied Nov 4 to Appalachian gas production cannot continue to ramp up rapidly

9 Nov 5
Reply by Jon

"Josie and carp, you two had me LMAO....very funny stuff!! carp, to answer your quest…"

Bullfrex replied Nov 3 to Pennsylvania Attorney General Is ‘Looking Into’ Fracking Problems Across State

12 Nov 4
Reply by Josie

"Seems like an overly obvious assessment to me. Economically feasible recoverable nat…"

Bullfrex replied Oct 26 to Appalachian gas production cannot continue to ramp up rapidly

9 Nov 5
Reply by Jon

"Adam, Those production numbers are up there, but without knowing the months for whic…"

Bullfrex replied Oct 21 to Driller took a mortgage out on mineral rights... question is...

9 Oct 27
Reply by adam sorell

"Questions: Where are your rights located, township, etc.? Any active well sites near…"

Bullfrex replied Oct 14 to Tioga County rumors

6 Oct 14
Reply by Bullfrex

RSS

Local Groups

Blog Posts

Lancashire For Shale and Cuadrilla Show Us How to Teach Shale

Posted by Thomas J Shepstone on November 17, 2017 at 12:14pm 0 Comments

Lancashire for Shale and Cuadrilla produced a great video which does a fantastic job of explaining the geology involved in fracking.

Our friends at …

Continue

Events

November 2017
SMTWTFS

© 2017   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service