Bullfrex's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Each individuals' situation is unique. I suspect everyone here agrees, that in a per…"

Bullfrex replied Jan 6 to How much royalties per acre?

28 8 hours ago
Reply by Spring

"Deutchen That is a Happy thought, but I believe it is unrealistic for expect someone…"

Bullfrex replied Jan 3 to How much royalties per acre?

28 8 hours ago
Reply by Spring

"If you are going to market a percentage of your rights, using a broker is a good lit…"

Bullfrex replied Jan 2 to How much royalties per acre?

28 8 hours ago
Reply by Spring

"There is another possibility to consider. The O&G company may put additional wel…"

Bullfrex replied Jan 1 to How much royalties per acre?

28 8 hours ago
Reply by Spring

"You could also consider selling an undivided percentage of all your mineral rights.…"

Bullfrex replied Dec 29, 2017 to How much royalties per acre?

28 8 hours ago
Reply by Spring

"I know....and therein lies the problem with the Green Side. They read the headline,…"

Bullfrex replied Dec 22, 2017 to Fracking and Low Birth Weight of Infants: The facts

5 Dec 22, 2017
Reply by Bullfrex

"Thanks Barry D for the insight. Come on Paul! Certainly you can refute Barry D's pos…"

Bullfrex replied Dec 21, 2017 to Fracking and Low Birth Weight of Infants: The facts

5 Dec 22, 2017
Reply by Bullfrex

"I will chime in here, uninvited. This calculation scenario comes from an E&P Com…"

Bullfrex replied Dec 5, 2017 to Calculating future royalties

31 Jan 1
Reply by frank speaker

"Without knowing the details of your lease, here are some generalizations from a self…"

Bullfrex replied Dec 2, 2017 to Royalty Speculation

5 Dec 5, 2017
Reply by Ed

"In a word......YES!!! The previuos posters have given you good information...whateve…"

Bullfrex replied Nov 29, 2017 to Received a BP Letter

5 Dec 13, 2017
Reply by Jon

RSS

© 2018   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service