wyalusing jim's Discussions (605)

Discussions Replied To (394) Replies Latest Activity

"you crack me up frank...you really do. wj"

wyalusing jim replied Aug 25, 2016 to CHK has lost over 17 billion dollars in last 6 Quarters: Bloomberg

13 Aug 25, 2016

"i also look forward to your news articles. probably wouldn't come here if not for yo…"

wyalusing jim replied Aug 14, 2016 to Message to Mike & Keith

15 Aug 16, 2016
Reply by Joe

"no idea where u are at, but several years ago, in northeast pa, Chesapeake was payin…"

wyalusing jim replied Feb 7, 2016 to Water impoundments

16 Feb 8, 2016
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"keep in mind joe, that on these forums you have a disproportionate number of unlease…"

wyalusing jim replied Jan 4, 2016 to Where's all the people that advised everyone the moneys in the royalties not the bounus?

57 Jan 5, 2016
Reply by Christian E. Turak

"as always, the answer to your question will be found in your lease. I am pretty sure…"

wyalusing jim replied Jan 2, 2016 to Flat rate leases?

1 Jan 2, 2016
Reply by wyalusing jim

"one good example of how that is wrong is, that in new jersey the Marcellus is around…"

wyalusing jim replied Dec 29, 2015 to Where's all the people that advised everyone the moneys in the royalties not the bounus?

57 Jan 5, 2016

"joe, no offense intended, but your opinion couldn't be more wrong. some shale produc…"

wyalusing jim replied Dec 29, 2015 to Where's all the people that advised everyone the moneys in the royalties not the bounus?

57 Jan 5, 2016

""That statement is only relevant to the amount of bonus money one received" my state…"

57 Jan 5, 2016

""To put the question another way: Who thinks their royalties will exceed their signi…"

wyalusing jim replied Dec 28, 2015 to Where's all the people that advised everyone the moneys in the royalties not the bounus?

57 Jan 5, 2016

"Chesapeake has confirmed that this is indeed northern acreage as far as Bradford cou…"

wyalusing jim replied Jul 17, 2015 to Chesapeake and Statoil trying to dump Bradford and Susquehanna positions

17 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by wyalusing jim

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service