jason irvine's Discussions (493)

Discussions Replied To (409) Replies Latest Activity

"Good luck. Tyler county seems to be a good spot to own property"

jason irvine replied 1 hour ago to Lease offer received. Now what?

17 1 hour ago
Reply by jason irvine

"We're is your property? Mine is at the end of elk fork rd. There was one pipeline in…"

jason irvine replied 18 hours ago to Lease offer received. Now what?

17 1 hour ago
Reply by jason irvine

"We're at in tyler. We just signed for the 2nd time. I'm located on 8 mile. Wetzel ty…"

jason irvine replied yesterday to Lease offer received. Now what?

17 1 hour ago
Reply by jason irvine

"We have dealt with the timber issue and making sure we can access the rest of the la…"

jason irvine replied Apr 16 to I've asked about the pipe lease. Please help with permanent easement agreement

9 Apr 16
Reply by Joe Bezel

"Thank you"

jason irvine replied Apr 13 to I've asked about the pipe lease. Please help with permanent easement agreement

9 Apr 16
Reply by Joe Bezel

"No...this is for a permanent easement"

jason irvine replied Apr 13 to I've asked about the pipe lease. Please help with permanent easement agreement

9 Apr 16
Reply by Joe Bezel

"It's a temporary water line at $4 a foot."

jason irvine replied Apr 7 to Asking for help regarding signing pipeline easement

14 Apr 7
Reply by jason irvine

"Thanks to all that responded. We signed with antero who also holds the drilling leas…"

jason irvine replied Apr 6 to Asking for help regarding signing pipeline easement

14 Apr 7
Reply by jason irvine

"Thank you. They have agreed to 35 a foot for each of the first 2 lines. Then we nego…"

jason irvine replied Apr 3 to Asking for help regarding signing pipeline easement

14 Apr 7
Reply by jason irvine

"That is great info. I'm glad you mentioned the timber access. This is a hunting camp…"

jason irvine replied Apr 2 to Asking for help regarding signing pipeline easement

14 Apr 7
Reply by jason irvine

RSS

© 2018   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service