General Shale Discussions (8,644)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Royalties What will we net?

Can anyone tell me if they know what the actual net after the expenses are for the royalties, we are looking at several leases and its hard…

Started by Greg Wilson

2 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by terry hazlett

Cactus rigs

I have heard that 2 Cactus rigs will be moving into PA to drill marcellus wells and they plan on having 6 working rigs in a couple months,…

Started by Vic

12 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Danny R. Watkins

Butler County Venango Twp

I own 375ac of oil and gas rights in Butler County Venango Twp that borders on State Game lands. Does anyone know if there is any leasing g…

Started by Rob

6 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Rob

Exciting news for Otsego County N.Y.

Press Release-Earthtimes.org Gastem USA announced 9/16/2009: The Ross #1 well near Maryland spudded today. The first of three verticle we…

Started by Jeff Creswell

0 Sep 18, 2009

Initiating contact?

Anyone know the best way to initiate contact with one of these big gas companies to see if they'd be willing to come and develop on my land…

Started by Kevin Volk

16 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Dee

WARNING to PA and NY landowners ready to lease.....

Most of us may now be able to obtain good leases with the highest terms to date money-wise. If you are not yet aware, read on. You can be p…

Started by Robin Fehrenbach Scala

0 Sep 17, 2009

NY DEC Should have results of Environmental Impact Study by end of the month....

We'll see if they have a clue... Video and Story

Started by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

1 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by David Givens

Production Companies Operating

Does anyone know what production companies other than Chesapeake has anything going in this Shale play. I am in the Natural Gas Industry in…

Started by JayE

22 Sep 16, 2009

Any activity in Friendsville area from Alta Resources

I recently signed a lease with Alta Resources and was wondering if anyone has seen any activity from that company in the Friendsville area.…

Started by L. Woodkotch

6 Sep 14, 2009

Chesapeake Oil Lawton Susquehanna County

Any activity with Chesapeake in the Lawton, Pa area or being planned?

Started by Jasmine

0 Sep 5, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service