Robin Fehrenbach Scala's Discussions (88)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"We landowners are the LAST people to find out about the marcellus. The only reason w…"

Robin Fehrenbach Scala replied Feb 21, 2010 to The most common accusations against shale exploration - and yes, ANSWERS

85 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Whitt

"Good for him. I know other people who lost everything due to no fault of their own (…"

Robin Fehrenbach Scala replied Feb 21, 2010 to Foreclosures FYI

1 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by Robin Fehrenbach Scala

"That is not true at all. There are far bigger issues that will be a problem for you.…"

Robin Fehrenbach Scala replied Feb 13, 2010 to timing

40 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Jean Michel LeTennier

"Could it be more bad information from obstructionists? Take notice who invited the m…"

Robin Fehrenbach Scala replied Feb 13, 2010 to Benzene in the air in Texas, gas production suspected

23 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by MJ

"drillman, Not every landowner needs the same addendum. Everyone has a different sit…"

Robin Fehrenbach Scala replied Feb 13, 2010 to The most common accusations against shale exploration - and yes, ANSWERS

85 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Whitt

"The DEC absolutely has maps showing the basic information you need. I saw them at th…"

Robin Fehrenbach Scala replied Nov 24, 2009 to NY Drllling Expected to Start Soon

19 Jan 5, 2010

"I actually do agree with you, Shane, and I have argued the same thing in other place…"

Robin Fehrenbach Scala replied Nov 20, 2009 to NY Drllling Expected to Start Soon

19 Jan 5, 2010

"The only drawback with what you are saying, is that this website is called GO MARCEL…"

Robin Fehrenbach Scala replied Nov 20, 2009 to NY Drllling Expected to Start Soon

19 Jan 5, 2010

"If you believe vertical is where the gas (and money) is, then fine. However, you may…"

19 Jan 5, 2010

"GUESS WHAT, NY LANDOWNERS? You may never see drilling if the anti-everything crazies…"

Robin Fehrenbach Scala replied Nov 19, 2009 to NY Drllling Expected to Start Soon

19 Jan 5, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service