Gregory J Adams's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"True, however we should not continue to waste taxpayer dollars subsidizing energy pr…"

Gregory J Adams replied Dec 18, 2017 to What President Trump's tax reform might mean to royalty owners

43 Dec 27, 2017
Reply by David Allen Lilly

"We cut them off because the Empire was engaged in taking china and harassing other n…"

Gregory J Adams replied Jan 5, 2016 to The outlook for Saudi Arabia is getting worse economically

33 Jan 5, 2016
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"You wasted a lot of verbage to come up with a excuse for Trump to purchase the CRDA…"

Gregory J Adams replied Dec 7, 2015 to RUSSIANS TAKING TRUMPS ADVICE..... BOMBING MIDDLE EAST OIL FIELDS...... :)

148 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by adam sorell

"We should risk it because Russia wont leave if they get in. They have always had a s…"

Gregory J Adams replied Dec 2, 2015 to RUSSIANS TAKING TRUMPS ADVICE..... BOMBING MIDDLE EAST OIL FIELDS...... :)

148 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by adam sorell

"You really need to read up on your hero. Everything is verifiable from multiple sour…"

Gregory J Adams replied Dec 2, 2015 to RUSSIANS TAKING TRUMPS ADVICE..... BOMBING MIDDLE EAST OIL FIELDS...... :)

148 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by adam sorell

"I would bet that it is taken Fee Simple, and t the time the land was taken there was…"

Gregory J Adams replied Dec 1, 2015 to RUSSIANS TAKING TRUMPS ADVICE..... BOMBING MIDDLE EAST OIL FIELDS...... :)

148 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by adam sorell

"Eminent Domain in necessary and provided for by law. Trump is all for buying politic…"

Gregory J Adams replied Dec 1, 2015 to RUSSIANS TAKING TRUMPS ADVICE..... BOMBING MIDDLE EAST OIL FIELDS...... :)

148 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by adam sorell

"Maybe one of you Trumpeters can help me out. I cant fathom how a landowner with a c…"

148 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by adam sorell

"Wrong on all fronts. NY mil academy is a military themed HS, like many others. It ha…"

Gregory J Adams replied Nov 30, 2015 to RUSSIANS TAKING TRUMPS ADVICE..... BOMBING MIDDLE EAST OIL FIELDS...... :)

148 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by adam sorell

"I prefer a gas flare to the city folk who move into the country, build, then put eve…"

Gregory J Adams replied May 28, 2015 to All my land is "taken over" by the oil and gas industry.

26 May 29, 2015
Reply by jerry lee nichols

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service