Leo S's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"I absolutely want the downside protection.  It is my belief the hedge price is the t…"

Leo S replied Feb 4, 2016 to Gas prices used by Rice Energy

27 Feb 11, 2016
Reply by Tim

"Why are the prices provided here so much less than the NYMEX quoted prices?  If NYME…"

Leo S replied Feb 4, 2016 to Sharing Gas Sales Prices

13 Feb 5, 2016
Reply by john norton

"Great article....even PSU has some unknowns about how all the deductions are calcula…"

Leo S replied Jan 18, 2016 to Presentation by Penn State Extension on NGLs and Royalties

7 Jan 19, 2016
Reply by searcherone

"Thank you for sharing...for me, Jay-Bee is far less than $1 below the henry Hub pric…"

Leo S replied Jan 6, 2016 to NGLS and Oil...How to verify production?

31 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by Marcus Huey

"Thank you!  Interestly, I wrote to Mr Rohrig, multiple times, and he never replied."

Leo S replied Jan 6, 2016 to With a Lease Agreement Dispute with O&G Should I Cash their Royalty Checks

11 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by Nancy Mosley

"Thank you.  I understand how to calculate decimal interests....for my situation, the…"

Leo S replied Jan 6, 2016 to With a Lease Agreement Dispute with O&G Should I Cash their Royalty Checks

11 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by Nancy Mosley

"This discussion thread is about the production quantities but my concerns are with t…"

Leo S replied Jan 6, 2016 to NGLS and Oil...How to verify production?

31 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by Marcus Huey

"Ron, thank you for the heads up caution...btw...I find it very difficult to search a…"

Leo S replied Dec 18, 2015 to With a Lease Agreement Dispute with O&G Should I Cash their Royalty Checks

11 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by Nancy Mosley

"No problem...I appreciate your respect. I understand the opinions greatly vary regar…"

Leo S replied Dec 16, 2015 to Don't give up yet fellas, hold onto your royalties

9 Dec 16, 2015
Reply by Leo S

"The long term plan is 5 wells in the two units. But I agreed to four wells in one un…"

Leo S replied Dec 16, 2015 to With a Lease Agreement Dispute with O&G Should I Cash their Royalty Checks

11 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by Nancy Mosley

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service