All Discussions Tagged 'County' (113)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Williams Company - Searching for pipelines!

Two guys were out "mapping" a pipeline that goes across my son's property yesterday, stated that "Atlas" has no records of were the pipelin…

Started by Linda Masters

1 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by Wayne Anderson

Seeking to sign a fair LEASE in Belmont County.. anyone else?

I'm looking to lease my mineral rights in Belmont County. Any suggestions as to what group or company might be interested? Anyone else care…

Started by D Thomas

2 Feb 28, 2013
Reply by D Thomas

What is going on in Harrison County in way of selling Royalties

I am trying to decide on whether to sell my royalties or to hang on to them for future income.  I have heard that Harrison County has one o…

Started by Frank De Fede

3 Feb 6, 2013

Venango County is in WET GAS!!!!!!

I reside in Cranberry Township, Venango County, PA.  We are clearly in the "Wet Gas."  This wet/gas line has been modified from origin…

Started by Jack F. Moreoil

53 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by myles fetterhoff

Gas transmission line easement rights being bought along Newton Falls rd

Any Advise on  what they should be paying an what to look out for? They are talking a large line to be place next to an older line already…

Started by margaret gandee

4 Feb 4, 2013

To sell Royaties or not to sell that is the question

I am trying to decide on whether to sell my royalties or to hang on to them for future income.  I have heard that Harrison County has one o…

Started by Frank De Fede

0 Jan 28, 2013

MUST READ: Examining the Facts in Portage Co. Methane Case

Energy In Depth's Dan examines the facts surrounding the recent methane case in Portage County, Ohio: "This week, a local NBC affiliate out…

Started by Anne Carto

4 Jan 11, 2013

Hilcorp Lease Bonus Money

Has anyone else signed with hilcorp and not recieved there money?  I was suppose to have my check on or before September 23rd and still not…

Started by matt jones

2 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by dr j

MarkWest Announces Its Plans For Harrison County

EID-O's Shawn Bennett traveled to Cadiz, OH to attend a MarkWest meet and greet where the company told Harrison County residents and offici…

Started by Anne Carto

1 Aug 20, 2012

Cabot lease renewals 2012

Hi All Our cabot lease runs out November 2012. What is the current price per acre that Cabot is paying to renew leases?  There is no extent…

Started by Roderick Grosvenor

2 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service