All Discussions Tagged 'water' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

“Informational” Shale Meeting Provides Few Facts, Many Fallacies

Last week I attended the “Erice County Public Informational Forum on Statewide Fossil Fuel Fracking”.  The presenter was from NEOGAP and di…

Started by Anne Carto

0 Jul 24, 2012

Private Well Owners in Pennsylvania - Please Read ! This will benefit you and it is free.

For the past 20+ years, I have been conducting water quality analysis, baseline testing, and conducting education programs for the citizens…

Started by Brian Oram, PG

0 Jul 5, 2012

Fresh Water Sales

Are any landowners out there selling water to oil companies for drilling and fracking operations in the Marcellus?  I'm trying to find out…

Started by Ben Elmore

2 May 26, 2012

If there is no RADIATION in waste "brine water", why is the DOE spending $1.6 million to filter it out?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jeffmcmahon/2011/08/03/fracking-radiation-targeted-by-doe-ge/ "The Department of Energy and General Electric w…

Started by Howard Markert

5 Feb 12, 2012

RE-CYCLING FRACK WATER: A REPLY TO ENVIRONMENTALIST AGANST MARCELLUS SHALE DRILLING

This is a good interview & good information about a local western PA business that is helping defuse the negative information about the…

Started by Garrett S. Hoge, RFC, CFP, MS

4 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by craig

Helping Private Wellowners with Water Quality Problems and Issues Prior to Drilling - Free Education Session

Free Training and Informational Event to Help Area homeowners that have an issue with their household water well may be able to receive som…

Started by Brian Oram, PG

0 Feb 24, 2011

The Importance of a 5 acre pond-lake / water supply on property-fracting/ drilling

I have not signed any leases as of yet. There is some activity close to me in the form of lease signing. I'm in Beaver County of western pe…

Started by locke

6 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Josh

contracting companies working the Tioga County area

Does anyone know how to find out which companies are working the Tioga County area.  Not the major players such as Shell and Chesapeake, bu…

Started by Russ Snowburg

0 Jan 30, 2011

WATER WELL PROTECTION

TO ALL VIEWERS: PLEASE VISIT THE LINKS BELOW MY TEXT For your viewing pleasure, and education. I found this all just by searching online t…

Started by Rod Dietrich

16 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Brian Oram, PG

dedicated landfills and water treatment needed

We need to get dedicated landfills and form a different agency other than DEP to oversee this process of regulation in the Marcellus play r…

Started by S.M.Williamson

4 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Martin Donovan

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service