General Shale Discussions (8,653)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Land with an old gas lease

Has anyone dealt with land that has an old gas lease, from a company no longer in business, can them be removed, what are the steps? Bill

Started by william r rinehart

5 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Terry W.

Shape of drilling units

Could someone tell me some of the perameters of a typical drilling unit. Do they start at the bore sight or not till they go horizontal?…

Started by monty deruyter

13 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Steven Gardner

Storage areas

Hello from mercer county Pa, We have an old lease with National Fuel at $2.00 an acre. I was toldthat National Fuel will never let the sist…

Started by sara sereday

0 Sep 9, 2011

Utilizing Ponds on own property

We are wondering if the surface water ponds on our property should be dug larger to increase volume if our gas company decides to drill on…

Started by Tom

1 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Marc Seelinger

Don't hit the panic button quite yet

In respect to Des' meeting at Swiss Hills yesterday ( Sept. 8th-2011) I noticed that there is still a lot of skepticism among some of the…

Started by Jeff

0 Sep 9, 2011

Anyone with a MINERAL RIGHTS lease in or near MARSHALL COUNTY, WV?

My family lives out of state but we own land with full mineral rights in Marshall County.  Since we live in far away we would like help und…

Started by marcellusinvictus

1 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Timothy M. Greene

WV Interim Committee to Discuss Marcellus Shale Regulations 9/12 & 9/14

The committee meets from 9 to 11 a.m. Monday, Sept. 12, in the House Judiciary Committee meeting room. It meets again from 2 to 4 p.m. Wedn…

Started by gasoholic

0 Sep 8, 2011

Best Prices for Gunersey County

Like I said some time ago $ 4000-$ 5000     http://www.lawfuel.com/releases/vinson---elkins-represents-consol-e...

Started by paul geiger

0 Sep 8, 2011

Water trucks

I have a friend that would like to put a few water trucks on the road, does anyone know who to contact for this ?? He is in Huntington so p…

Started by gary

0 Sep 7, 2011

Ratification of Old Lease

A company wants a marcellus drilling amendment for pooling through an amendment to a 1914 lease. They want us to...."ratify and affirm all…

Started by Jim White

13 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Craig

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service