General Shale Discussions (8,645)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fairfield County Land Owners Group

I am going to start a land owners group for Fairfield County, Ohio. There is a Lawyer starting a group now, but they are setting it up so t…

Started by John Setlock

0 Feb 7, 2012

How to avoid paying taxs on your leases

Any suggestions on how to avoid paying taxs on your leases, before the 1 Jan rolls around.

Started by Gary Ball

69 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Nelson Roe

Any New Leases Signed Since Jan. 01,2012?

Has anyone heard of or had any new leases signed since the first of this year? If so what companies? I am told that none of the gas compani…

Started by Golddigger

4 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by BrianH

Sierra Club took $26 million from natural gas lobby to battle coal industry

This is the kind of thing which goes on 'under the radar' and we find one energy industry subsidizing an attack on another. Politics at it'…

Started by Linda A

8 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Linda A

Rig taken down yesterday

On the ayerview well on route us 30 I was looking out my window and saw  the crain and about 2 hours later the drilling rig was down. are t…

Started by Charles Crissman

6 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Utica Shale

Programing Alert: America's Gold Rsuh

CNBC i shaving a program tonight (Monday Feb 6) on the gas and oil boom titled "America's Gold Rush: Boom or Bust"  Might be interesting to…

Started by Jim Litwinowicz

0 Feb 6, 2012

Vinton County Land Owners Group!

I keep hearing I should join a land owners group. I am not from around the area but a while back I bought 40 acres in Eastern Vinton County…

Started by Paul Blausey

0 Feb 6, 2012

A question for all you arm chair drillers.

I have question for all of you arm chair drillers to speculate about.  Some of you may recognize (painfully) my name for my various pipeing…

Started by Brian Day

12 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Richard Kubas

RED ALERT! A BAN ON DRILLING!

With deep concerns over fracking, a Va. county says no to more gas drilling! http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/with-dee

Started by Billy Park Whyde

0 Feb 6, 2012

Buckeye mineral meeting

Is there anyone here that attended the meeting at Pymatuning High School in Andover Thursday, Feb.2 at 7PM? Please share what information t…

Started by James Kerns

1 Feb 5, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service